1. Proficiency in QuickBooks to include A/P, A/R, P/R, reconciliations & reporting.
2. Utilize PC using Excel, QuickBooks, Word, BrighTree, Home Solutions and E-mail.
3. Full Circle comprehension of Accounting Principles focusing on the “Bigger Picture”
4. Daily bank deposits, bank reconciliations & intercompany fund transfers.
5. Accounts Payable data entry & accurate coding of invoices. Ensure appropriate authorization is given & payments of A/P processed timely.
6. Maintain updated Vendor data.
7. Data entry & verification of payroll submissions.
8. Maintenance of payroll files.
9. Maintain payroll deduction data, guarantee proper benefit deductions & reconcile benefit ledgers monthly.
10. Prepare and submit bi-weekly, quarterly and year-end payroll tax reports.
11. Assist in compilation of data & filing of sales tax returns.
12. Prepare and process General Journal Entries.
13. Reconciliation of intercompany and balance sheet accounts.
14. Capacity to recognize, and willingness, to resolve errors and issues.
15. Good “Customer Service” skills with internal & external customers. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in writing & verbally.
16. Ability to adapt and take-on additional tasks as requested. Ability to work independently; stay on task, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
17. Effective organizational & time management skills.
18. Ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with other team members.
19. Maintain the highest standard of both personal/ professional ethics & integrity.
20. May include numerous other duties as assigned.